Sunday, November 1, 2009

The 3-Day Post

I've been busy these last three days, so I haven't really had time to post... Actually, that's a fucking lie.  I've just been apathetic, lazy, tired and sick.  I still am all of those, but I'm procrastinating, so, I post.  But I'm warning you- its gonna be more fragmented than usual (I did mention tired, lazy, sick and apathetic, right?).  So here goes:

The evening's entertainment was ruined.  It was a paltry, pathetic entertainment but it was mine and it was witty and it was forgotten.  And hell, boring as my life is right now, I need everything I can get.

Those stupid little energy efficient light bulbs are ruining the environment.  Each one has a bead of mecury, and you morons almost never dispose of them properly.  Also, as a little FYI, if they break in your room, you are meant to get it decontaminated, which can cost upwards of $5,000.

Halloween was sick.  I was happy with the way my costume turned out, and spent the night in good company.

The post's title is bothering me.  "The" implies that this isn't going to happen again, and while I don't intend for it to, I know, and you know, that that's a bit too optimistic to be truly honest. 

But while all these thoughts are in my head, they aren't my head.  My head right now is boredom.  Picture an oil-water mixture.  Now make it like a soap bubble, oil on the inside, water on the outside as a thin shell.  The water is the thought, the oil the boredom, ennui, tiredness.  I feel like offending peoples' delicate sensibilities, playing games with their morals and beliefs, just for something to do.  I know why dogs sleep so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment