Friday, November 6, 2009

Well, that last post was waaayyyyy optimistic...

And we have a new record of days till post.  Let me fill you in on the events of the last week:
  1. I was sick.  Again.  Miserably fevered.  I epically overcame my illness to... Sleep 16-20 hours a day!
  2. I got behind on work.  I work poorly when fevered and get mad drowsy if I take advils or whatever.
  3. This is a "Hell Week".
  4. I became well, and immediately was forced to work too hard on a poster project.  Also, poster project?!  Like, seriously, do I look 5 years old to you?  No, didn't think so.  The poster was beautiful, an example of marketing aesthetics.
  5. Despite the pset, 10 page paper, lab notebook and other associated miseries due since wednesday, I've still managed more procrastination than I thought possible.  In particular, I've been chilling and making friends (is it making friends if you're only making a friend?) and watching TV.
  6. I am done with work!  At least until tomorrow.
  7. Tonight, we celebrate survival of another week.  The following are on the schedule: seafood, concert, party, afterparty, and hangover.  Hopefully I'll dodge the last of those.
  8. And now, I need to get a start on living.

No comments:

Post a Comment