Friday, November 13, 2009

6 Days, 6 Posts (1)

I've been bad, and Boy and Socks are on my case for not posting.  Anyways, I'm gonna post six times, or so I intend right now.  We'll see how it works out.

Today's a good day.  Its about to be the weekend, and it's pretty light on the work front.  Walter's on the lam from the frat, and is staying with me, which is great ! :)  It feels like a little kid sleepover (which I pretty much didn't do, or I did too many of, depending on the way you look at boarding school).  But we'll stay up late and make hot chocolate and tell ghost stories and paint each others' toenails and have a pillow fight!  Or, actually, we'll stay up late, watch a movie maybe, and gossip like fishwives.  And his toiletries sound like a maracas.

And that is the first post

No comments:

Post a Comment